Qoute from The EMT Spot

"There is a patient out there who is on a collision course with your skills. They don't know you yet. You've never met them either. They have no idea that they are going to meet you in the future, but the day they do, they will test you." From The EMT Spot

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Instructors

The title of this blog being what it is you should already know that I am studying to become a Paramedic, and that is many things; interesting challenging, scary, demanding, intriguing, but not easy! I don't find this class easy and even though I sometimes wish my instructors were a little less demanding or nitpicky, I know they are not doing me any favors if they were that way. But the good ones make it alot easier to keep trying and help me to believe I can do this and become the kind of Paramedic I want to be!

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment